Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Wed March 28, 2007
Listener Essay: Debora Townsend / Motherhood later in life
Albany, NY – Earlier this winter we were inundated with responses to our poll question about starting a family later in life. And amongst your wonderful emails was this essay from Debra Townsend. Her frank, honest, and frankly hilarious observations caught our eye and today she tells us what it's really like to have a baby at 47.
Debora Townsend is a communications specialist and a mother who lives in Loudonville, New York.