Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue December 13, 2005
Listener Essay - Emily Arrighi / College Admissions Process
Albany, NY – Raised in a country now considered to be the ultimate "Fast Food Nation," high school senior Emily Arrighi wonders if we've turned our nation's children into marketable super-sized products as well.
Emily Arrighi is a senior at Emma Willard School in Troy, New York.