Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Tue December 13, 2005
Listener Essay - Emily Arrighi / College Admissions Process
Albany, NY – Raised in a country now considered to be the ultimate "Fast Food Nation," high school senior Emily Arrighi wonders if we've turned our nation's children into marketable super-sized products as well.
Emily Arrighi is a senior at Emma Willard School in Troy, New York.