Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue December 13, 2005
Listener Essay - Emily Arrighi / College Admissions Process
Albany, NY – Raised in a country now considered to be the ultimate "Fast Food Nation," high school senior Emily Arrighi wonders if we've turned our nation's children into marketable super-sized products as well.
Emily Arrighi is a senior at Emma Willard School in Troy, New York.