Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue December 13, 2005
Listener Essay - Emily Arrighi / College Admissions Process
Albany, NY – Raised in a country now considered to be the ultimate "Fast Food Nation," high school senior Emily Arrighi wonders if we've turned our nation's children into marketable super-sized products as well.
Emily Arrighi is a senior at Emma Willard School in Troy, New York.