Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Thu February 7, 2008
Listener Essay - Jeff Shapiro
Albany, NY – In 1978, Jeff Shapiro was an artist living and working in Japan. When his New York bred family came to visit him, the resulting clash of cultures resulted in something very unexpected.
Jeff Shapiro is an artist living and working in the Hudson Valley, residing with his wife Hinako and 2 children.