Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
Thu February 7, 2008
Listener Essay - Jeff Shapiro
Albany, NY – In 1978, Jeff Shapiro was an artist living and working in Japan. When his New York bred family came to visit him, the resulting clash of cultures resulted in something very unexpected.
Jeff Shapiro is an artist living and working in the Hudson Valley, residing with his wife Hinako and 2 children.