Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Thu February 7, 2008
Listener Essay - Jeff Shapiro
Albany, NY – In 1978, Jeff Shapiro was an artist living and working in Japan. When his New York bred family came to visit him, the resulting clash of cultures resulted in something very unexpected.
Jeff Shapiro is an artist living and working in the Hudson Valley, residing with his wife Hinako and 2 children.