Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu January 26, 2006
Listener Essay - Judith Barnes/Ebay 1/25
Albany, NY – The adage "one person's trash is another person's treasure" has never been more true than on Ebay. Today, essayist Judy Barnes shares the joy of selling her stuff on the internet.
Judith Barnes is an entrepreneur and educator who lives in Albany, New York.