Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Tue July 25, 2006
Listener Essay: Judy Polan
Albany, NY – It doesn't seem like it's been that long since Lady Diana waltzed down the aisle to marry her Prince Charles. But believe it or not, it will be 25 years this week. Essayist Judy Polan reflects on the subtle innocence of those magical days.
Judy Polan, the musician formerly known as "New England's Folk-Glitter Queen," is an award-winning writer who will soon be writing for Berkshire Living magazine. Feel free to contact her at judypolan.com