Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue July 25, 2006
Listener Essay: Judy Polan
Albany, NY – It doesn't seem like it's been that long since Lady Diana waltzed down the aisle to marry her Prince Charles. But believe it or not, it will be 25 years this week. Essayist Judy Polan reflects on the subtle innocence of those magical days.
Judy Polan, the musician formerly known as "New England's Folk-Glitter Queen," is an award-winning writer who will soon be writing for Berkshire Living magazine. Feel free to contact her at judypolan.com