Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Tue May 2, 2006
Listener Essay by Sam Pratt 5/2/06
Albany, NY – We've all heard about Jared Stern's trouble with the New York Post. But how common are these kinds of gaffes in the New York media world? Today, essayist Sam Pratt - who knew Stern in his 20s - weighs in on the issue.
Sam Pratt is a former writer for national publications such as Esquire, Spin, and Elle magazine. Most recently, he led a successful campaign against the St. Lawrence Cement plant.