Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Mon February 20, 2006
Listener Essay - "Single-dumb" by Erick James
Albany, NY – Valentine's Day... a time for snuggling up with your sweetheart and showering your special someone with gifts. But what if you don't have - or want - someone to hold hands with for long walks on the beach. Today's essayist Erick James tells us how he navigates his way through "single-dumb."
Erick James is a stand-up comedian, magician, and hockey player, as well as marketing director at the Clever Fellows Innovation Consortium in Troy, New York.