Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Mon February 20, 2006
Listener Essay - "Single-dumb" by Erick James
Albany, NY – Valentine's Day... a time for snuggling up with your sweetheart and showering your special someone with gifts. But what if you don't have - or want - someone to hold hands with for long walks on the beach. Today's essayist Erick James tells us how he navigates his way through "single-dumb."
Erick James is a stand-up comedian, magician, and hockey player, as well as marketing director at the Clever Fellows Innovation Consortium in Troy, New York.