Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Fri June 15, 2007
Listener Essay by Valerie DeLaCruz 6-14
Albany, NY – For many people, Father's Day isn't all about tie racks and golf balls. It's also a time to look back on growing up with Dad. Essayist Valerie DeLaCruz remembers her dad's aloofness and celebrates their new found relationship.