Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Wed June 13, 2007
Listener Essayist Kelly Amerson Lopez 6-12
Albany, NY – With Father's Day around the corner, millions of Americans are walking down the Hallmark card aisle, but not everyone's father is still with us to enjoy the celebration. Listener essayist Kelly Amerson Lopez tells us how she will be remembering her father this weekend, and shares the story of his final resting place.