Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Wed June 13, 2007
Listener Essayist Kelly Amerson Lopez 6-12
Albany, NY – With Father's Day around the corner, millions of Americans are walking down the Hallmark card aisle, but not everyone's father is still with us to enjoy the celebration. Listener essayist Kelly Amerson Lopez tells us how she will be remembering her father this weekend, and shares the story of his final resting place.