Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue February 21, 2006
Listener Review - Heather Copps 2/21
Albany, NY – Listener Heath Copps gives us a review of The National Touring Company's production of Phantom of the Opera at Proctor's Theatre in Schenectady.
Heather Copps is a student at Russell Sage College in Troy, New York. The Phantom of the Opera runs through March 26th at Proctor's Theatre in Schenectady.