Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
Fri August 23, 2013
Liz Neumark, CEO And Founder of Great Performances
Liz Neumark is the CEO and Founder of Great Performances, rated Zagat's Top Catering Company in New York City. Originally intended as a staffing service for women in the arts, Great Performances has evolved into one of the nation's most recognized and trendsetting catering companies.
Liz's commitment to supporting sustainable agriculture and good earth practices led her to establish Katchkie Farm, her sixty-acre organic farm in upstate New York, in 2007 - as well as providing fresh produce for catering events.
She speaks with Alan about her new book, Sylvia's Table: Fresh, Seasonal Recipes from Our Farm to Your Family.
New England News