Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Fri August 23, 2013
Liz Neumark, CEO And Founder of Great Performances
Liz Neumark is the CEO and Founder of Great Performances, rated Zagat's Top Catering Company in New York City. Originally intended as a staffing service for women in the arts, Great Performances has evolved into one of the nation's most recognized and trendsetting catering companies.
Liz's commitment to supporting sustainable agriculture and good earth practices led her to establish Katchkie Farm, her sixty-acre organic farm in upstate New York, in 2007 - as well as providing fresh produce for catering events.
She speaks with Alan about her new book, Sylvia's Table: Fresh, Seasonal Recipes from Our Farm to Your Family.
New England News