Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri August 23, 2013
Liz Neumark, CEO And Founder of Great Performances
Liz Neumark is the CEO and Founder of Great Performances, rated Zagat's Top Catering Company in New York City. Originally intended as a staffing service for women in the arts, Great Performances has evolved into one of the nation's most recognized and trendsetting catering companies.
Liz's commitment to supporting sustainable agriculture and good earth practices led her to establish Katchkie Farm, her sixty-acre organic farm in upstate New York, in 2007 - as well as providing fresh produce for catering events.
She speaks with Alan about her new book, Sylvia's Table: Fresh, Seasonal Recipes from Our Farm to Your Family.
New England News