Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Fri May 19, 2006
Long-time Assemblyman Announces Retirement to Accept Parole Board Position
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – An Assemblyman from northern New York plans to leave the office he's held for 20 years and take a job offered to him by Governor Pataki. Fifty-eight-year-old Republican Chris Ortloff of Clinton County will accept a position on the New York State Parole Board. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.