Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed October 13, 2004
Looking North for Flu Relief
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – US health authorities trying to overcome a massive shortage of flu vaccine are looking north of the border. ID Biomedical of Vancouver confirms it is in discussions with the U-S Food and Drug Administration about the problem. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.