Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed October 13, 2004
Looking North for Flu Relief
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – US health authorities trying to overcome a massive shortage of flu vaccine are looking north of the border. ID Biomedical of Vancouver confirms it is in discussions with the U-S Food and Drug Administration about the problem. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.