Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon July 9, 2012
"The Lost Bank"
Washington Mutual's collapse was the biggest bank failure in the nation's history. Why was Washington Mutual allowed to fail when other banks got bailed out? Author Kirsten Grind joins us to talk about her new book on the untold story of Washington Mutual, The Lost Bank: The Story of Washington Mutual-The Biggest Bank Failure in American History.