Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Mon July 9, 2012
"The Lost Bank"
Washington Mutual's collapse was the biggest bank failure in the nation's history. Why was Washington Mutual allowed to fail when other banks got bailed out? Author Kirsten Grind joins us to talk about her new book on the untold story of Washington Mutual, The Lost Bank: The Story of Washington Mutual-The Biggest Bank Failure in American History.