Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Mon July 9, 2012
"The Lost Bank"
Washington Mutual's collapse was the biggest bank failure in the nation's history. Why was Washington Mutual allowed to fail when other banks got bailed out? Author Kirsten Grind joins us to talk about her new book on the untold story of Washington Mutual, The Lost Bank: The Story of Washington Mutual-The Biggest Bank Failure in American History.