Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue November 9, 2004
Low Voter Turn Out Prompts Registration Reforms
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – New York's voter turn-out on election day was one of the worst in the country. A group of government reform organizations say their analysis of last Tuesday's turn-out indicates that it would rise significantly in New York if Election Day voter registration was implemented. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.