Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Mon August 9, 2004
Lt. Governor Hears About Berkshire Drug Problems
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Berkshire County has a growing drug problem and dwindling funding to tackle that problem ... That was the refrain heard from about 25 community members who met with Massachusetts Lt. Governor Kerry Healy on Friday. Healy was in Pittsfield to meet with local officials as part of her round-the-state tour to hear about urban problems. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.