Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
Wed November 8, 2006
Lung Cancer Roundtable 11/8/06
Albany, NY – November is lung cancer awareness week. We're joined by two doctors and one lung cancer survivor.
Dr. Thomas Lynch is Chief of Hematology and Oncology and the Director of the Center for Thoracic Cancers at Massachusetts General Hospital. He is also Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Simon Spivack is a Research Physician in the department of Human Toxicology and Molecular Epidemiology at the New York State Department of Health's Wadsworth Center. He is also Associate Professor/Attending Physician at Albany Medical College.
Phyllis Goldstein is a lung cancer survivor and the president and founder of the Capital Region chapter of the Lung Cancer Alliance.