Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Wed November 8, 2006
Lung Cancer Roundtable 11/8/06
Albany, NY – November is lung cancer awareness week. We're joined by two doctors and one lung cancer survivor.
Dr. Thomas Lynch is Chief of Hematology and Oncology and the Director of the Center for Thoracic Cancers at Massachusetts General Hospital. He is also Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Simon Spivack is a Research Physician in the department of Human Toxicology and Molecular Epidemiology at the New York State Department of Health's Wadsworth Center. He is also Associate Professor/Attending Physician at Albany Medical College.
Phyllis Goldstein is a lung cancer survivor and the president and founder of the Capital Region chapter of the Lung Cancer Alliance.