Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Tue May 29, 2007
Lyme Disease Increasing in Northeast
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – There were nearly five times as many reports of lyme disease in New Hampshire as in Vermont in 2005. But the numbers being reported in Vermont also indicate a dramatic rise in the tick-borne disease. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.