Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Tue May 29, 2007
Lyme Disease Increasing in Northeast
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – There were nearly five times as many reports of lyme disease in New Hampshire as in Vermont in 2005. But the numbers being reported in Vermont also indicate a dramatic rise in the tick-borne disease. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.