Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue June 10, 2003
MA Forming Plans to Provide Discount Prescriptions
By Arlen Cellana
North Adams, MA – The soaring cost of prescription drugs is once again the focus of attention in the Bay State. The administration of Governor Mitt Romney is looking at how a 10-year-old federal law, aimed at helping low-income individuals receive deep discounts on medications, might help serve some of the Commonwealth's uninsured residents. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.