Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Tue April 29, 2003
MA Groups Look To Raise Revenue
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – A broad coalition of social service groups will hold a rally tomorrow on Boston Common to urge lawmakers to increase state revenues and stop massive budget cuts. A movement to raise taxes seems to be growing across the Bay State as concerned citizens see essential services being cut. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.