Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue May 27, 2003
MA Health Care Going Universal?
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – Defeated nationally during the Clinton Presidency, the idea of a single payer health care system has been discussed frequently in the Bay State ever since. Recent comments by Governor Mitt Romney, as reported by the Associated Press, have health care advocates cautiously optimistic. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.