Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Tue May 27, 2003
MA Health Care Going Universal?
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – Defeated nationally during the Clinton Presidency, the idea of a single payer health care system has been discussed frequently in the Bay State ever since. Recent comments by Governor Mitt Romney, as reported by the Associated Press, have health care advocates cautiously optimistic. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.