Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon May 19, 2003
MA Leads Nation in Adult Asthma Rate
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – A study released last week shows the New England region being especially hard hit with adult asthma. Of the top seven states with incidence of the disease five are located right here in the Northeast with Massachusetts leading the nation. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.