Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon April 28, 2003
MA Physicians Unhappy in Practice
By Arlen Cellana
Waltham, MA – For the second year in a row, according to the Massachusetts Medical Society, doctors are reporting an increasing dissatisfaction with working conditions in the Bay State. The report warns of a growing risk of losing significant numbers of doctors throughout the Commonwealth. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.