Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Wed July 16, 2008
MA will get $9 million from Bristol-Myers Squibb settlement
MA – The Massachusetts medicaid program will receive more than $9 million as part of a settlement with Bristol-Myers Squibb.WAMC's Paul Tuthill reports. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.