Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon May 24, 2004
Mad Magazine Editor Talks First Amendment in Berkshires
By Kelly Wilkinson
Great Barrington, MA – The first amendment has been increasingly cited and debated in the context of the war against terrorism, the Patriot Act, and the Federal Communications Commission. A one man show coming to the Berkshires this weekend takes a provocative look at those issues. WAMC"s Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson spoke with the show's creator, who is a senior editor at MAD magazine.