Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Wed January 28, 2004
Maine's AG Raises Concerns About SLC Plant
By Allison Dunne
Greenport, NY – Maine's Attorney General has penned a letter to New York Governor George Pataki expressing concern over the proposed Saint Lawrence Cement Plant for Columbia County. He says he is troubled primarily about air emissions that would reach Maine via prevailing winds. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.