Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Thu January 3, 2013
"Making Habits, Breaking Habits: Why We Do Things, Why We Don't, and How to Make Any Change Stick"
It's that time of year again when millions of Americans vow to create good habits and break bad ones.
We welcome Jeremy Dean, the psychologist behind PsyBlog, to explain why it is so difficult to modify our behavior -- and to stick with the change. His book is called Making Habits, Breaking Habits: Why We Do Things, Why We Don't, and How to Make Any Change Stick.
The Roundtable - Question of the Day