Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Thu January 3, 2013
"Making Habits, Breaking Habits: Why We Do Things, Why We Don't, and How to Make Any Change Stick"
It's that time of year again when millions of Americans vow to create good habits and break bad ones.
We welcome Jeremy Dean, the psychologist behind PsyBlog, to explain why it is so difficult to modify our behavior -- and to stick with the change. His book is called Making Habits, Breaking Habits: Why We Do Things, Why We Don't, and How to Make Any Change Stick.
The Roundtable - Question of the Day