Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Wed October 15, 2008
Man accused of taunting and fighting with lesbian couple
MA – A Massachusetts man is accused of taunting and fighting with a lesbian couple at a Connecticut restaurant, and police say he brought up last week's Connecticut Supreme Court ruling allowing gay marriages. WAMC's Charlie Deitz has the details. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.