Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Thu May 3, 2012
A year ago Tuesday, Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces inside a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The decade-long search for bin Laden is detailed in a new book by CNN national security analyst Peter Bergen. The name of the book is Manhunt. Bergen is one of the first Americans to ever interview the al-Qaida leader. In Manhunt, he outlines how U.S. national security officials pored over thousands of clues before zeroing in on where bin Laden and his family members were living.