Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Tue October 23, 2012
Margot Adler - Moving Toward Joy
Veteran NPR reporter Margot Adler will be at the Rowe Camp and Conference Center this weekend to present a retreat for women entitled: Moving Toward Joy. Adler has been coming to Rowe for close to 30 years, bringing ritual, song, and laughter, a philosophy of joy even in the face of uncertainty and doubt.
She says this retreat for women will use the tools of ritual, singing, and the consciousness raising techniques of the seventies to explore unfolding new journeys.