Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri February 1, 2008
Margot Bean (aired 2/1/08)
Albany, NY – Julia speaks with Margot Bean, the U.S. Federal Commissioner of the Office of Child Support Enforcement. Last fall she took steps toward an international treaty at The Hague, which if ratified, would make it harder for spouses to run to another country to avoid paying for child support.