Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri February 1, 2008
Margot Bean (aired 2/1/08)
Albany, NY – Julia speaks with Margot Bean, the U.S. Federal Commissioner of the Office of Child Support Enforcement. Last fall she took steps toward an international treaty at The Hague, which if ratified, would make it harder for spouses to run to another country to avoid paying for child support.