Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri January 20, 2012
Marie Lu - Legend
By Katie Britton
Albany, NY – In Marie Lu's Legend, we're brought to a war and weather ravaged Los Angeles. Built on secrets and lies, this fast-paced novel follows our heroes Day & June, who are not what they seem to each other, and certainly keep us guessing to the very last page of this first part of Lu's trilogy. I spoke with Lu about the book, and how Les Miserables inspired her to write the series.
REM - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
Skeeter Davis - The End of the World