Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue March 8, 2005
Marist Poll: Clinton, McCain Ahead in 2008 Matchups
By Allison Dunne
Poughkeepsie, NY – A poll out today shows New York's junior senator leading a field of potential Democratic candidates for the party's 2008 presidential nomination. The survey finds the New York Senator to be competitive against leading Republicans, with one exception. WAMC's Allison Dunne reports.