Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue March 8, 2005
Marist Poll: Clinton, McCain Ahead in 2008 Matchups
By Allison Dunne
Poughkeepsie, NY – A poll out today shows New York's junior senator leading a field of potential Democratic candidates for the party's 2008 presidential nomination. The survey finds the New York Senator to be competitive against leading Republicans, with one exception. WAMC's Allison Dunne reports.