Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue April 12, 2005
Marist Poll Shows Bright Senate Future for Clinton
By Allison Dunne
Poughkeepsie, NY – A Marist poll out today shows a majority of New York voters would choose to
re-elect Senator Hillary Clinton in 2006. Yet a potential run for the
presidency in 2008 garners her less support. The poll's director points to a
former New York City mayor as stirring the pot when he's added to some
hypothetical match-ups. More from WAMC's Allison Dunne.