Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue April 12, 2005
Marist Poll Shows Bright Senate Future for Clinton
By Allison Dunne
Poughkeepsie, NY – A Marist poll out today shows a majority of New York voters would choose to
re-elect Senator Hillary Clinton in 2006. Yet a potential run for the
presidency in 2008 garners her less support. The poll's director points to a
former New York City mayor as stirring the pot when he's added to some
hypothetical match-ups. More from WAMC's Allison Dunne.