Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue September 23, 2003
Marist Report Says HV Stands Apart Economically
By Allison Dunne
Poughkeepsie, NY – The number of jobs continues to grow in the Hudson Valley, and the region has hardly noticed a recession. Yet there is a red flag amidst the economic good news. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with Dr. Ann Davis about the state of affairs, according to the latest Marist College economic report.