Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue September 23, 2003
Marist Report Says HV Stands Apart Economically
By Allison Dunne
Poughkeepsie, NY – The number of jobs continues to grow in the Hudson Valley, and the region has hardly noticed a recession. Yet there is a red flag amidst the economic good news. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with Dr. Ann Davis about the state of affairs, according to the latest Marist College economic report.