Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
New York News
Mon October 22, 2012
Mark Johnson - Office of New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli
The New York State Attorney General and the office of the Albany County District Attorney will review the findings of a state audit that found highly questionable spending and expenses at the State University of New York Research Foundation.
The allegations involve the SUNY Chancellor and the daughter of former State Senate Majority leader Joseph Bruno. Mark Johnson, a spokesman for state comptroller Thomas Di-Napoli, says one former employee, Edward Turkle III allegedly used the foundation credit cards for more than #130,000 in personal spending. Johnson spoke today with WAMC’s Brian Shields.