Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Wed November 26, 2008
Mark Potok on Hate Groups
By Charlie Deitz
Great Barrington, Ma – Mark Potok is the Director of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Project, and editor of Intelligence Report Magazine. Potok specializes in exposing radical hate groups throughout the country and is often cited in major media publications. He spoke Tuesday night at the Hevreh of Southern Berkshire in Great Barrington. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Charlie Deitz spoke one-on-one with Potok about the rise in activity among hate groups since the election of Barack Obama .