Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed November 26, 2008
Mark Potok on Hate Groups
By Charlie Deitz
Great Barrington, Ma – Mark Potok is the Director of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Project, and editor of Intelligence Report Magazine. Potok specializes in exposing radical hate groups throughout the country and is often cited in major media publications. He spoke Tuesday night at the Hevreh of Southern Berkshire in Great Barrington. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Charlie Deitz spoke one-on-one with Potok about the rise in activity among hate groups since the election of Barack Obama .