Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Wed March 8, 2006
Marriott proposed for Berkshires defeated
By Carrie Saldo
Lenox, MA – A controversial Marriot hotel proposal, which some Lenox, Massachusetts residents contended would have altered the character of a nearby residential neighborhood, was defeated by the town Zoning Board of Appeals Wednesday night.