Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Wed October 24, 2012
Marshall Karp - NYPD Red
What happens when you pair up Woodstock’s Marshall Karp and Newburgh native James Patterson to write a best-selling novel? Well, you get a book with incredible, non-stop action – a Patterson trademark – and great Karp characters and crisp humor.
NYPD Red is the pair’s second collaboration, following up last year’s bestseller – Kill Me if You Can.
An award-winning former advertising executive, Marshall Karp is a playwright and a screenwriter, and has written and produced numerous TV shows. Having paid his dues in Hollywood, he began killing the people he used to work with – in his novels – the Lomax and Biggs series.