Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
New York News
Thu September 13, 2012
Martin Daley - Parks and Trails New York
If you are so inclined, and your legs are up to it, you could bicycle all the way from lower Manhattan to Albany with the help of a new booklet that outlines the routes and the points of interest along the way. The booklet, Cycling the Hudson Valley - A Guide to History, Art and Nature on the East and West Sides of the Majestic Hudson River, is published by Parks and Trails New York. Martin Daley is the organization’s project manager. He spoke with WAMC’s Brian Shields.