Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
51% Extended Segments
Thu November 1, 2007
Mary Kahl -- Extended
Albany, NY – Policies matter in a presidential election, but let's face it: so does image. It's spin season in the U.S., and Hillary Clinton has assembled quite a team of masters to help her create a trustworthy image. In fact, many criticize Clinton of over-planning her public persona. As the first woman front-runner for president, she's got a bevvy of expectations to contend with - and everything seems fair game for analysis, from her demeanor to her wardrobe to her laugh.
We turned to communications expert Mary Kahl to see how Clinton's image campaign is working.