Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
51% Extended Segments
Thu November 1, 2007
Mary Kahl -- Extended
Albany, NY – Policies matter in a presidential election, but let's face it: so does image. It's spin season in the U.S., and Hillary Clinton has assembled quite a team of masters to help her create a trustworthy image. In fact, many criticize Clinton of over-planning her public persona. As the first woman front-runner for president, she's got a bevvy of expectations to contend with - and everything seems fair game for analysis, from her demeanor to her wardrobe to her laugh.
We turned to communications expert Mary Kahl to see how Clinton's image campaign is working.