Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Tue December 19, 2006
Mass. hospitals to ask: Race? Ethnicity?
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – Hospitals in Massachusetts are gearing up for a policy that requires them to collect more specific information about race as well as ethnicity information. As our Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, hospitals patients can expect to be asked these questions starting January first;