Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue December 19, 2006
Mass. hospitals to ask: Race? Ethnicity?
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – Hospitals in Massachusetts are gearing up for a policy that requires them to collect more specific information about race as well as ethnicity information. As our Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, hospitals patients can expect to be asked these questions starting January first;