Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
New England News
Thu June 20, 2013
Mass. Officials Warn Of Canine Parvovirus Outbreak In Berkshire and Worcester Counties
State officials in Massachusetts are warning of outbreaks of a potentially fatal disease affecting dogs in parts of Berkshire and Worcester Counties. WAMC’s Berkshire Bureau Chief Lucas Willard spoke with Michael Cahill, Director of the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources Division of Animal Health about the recent outbreaks of canine parvovirus.