Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Fri August 14, 2009
Mass Requests 100 Million for Broadband Access
By Charlie Deitz
Massachusetts – Part of the Federal Stimulus package includes funding to get broadband internet access to rural communities. The application deadline for that funding is today (Friday), and the Massachusetts Broadband Institute has submitted their proposal. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief Charlie Deitz reports on the 100 million dollar request to get broadband into the western part of the state .