Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Fri December 5, 2008
Mass. Sec. of State moves to suspend lobbyist
MA – Secretary of State William Galvin has taken the unusual move of starting proceedings to suspend a lobbyist for software company Cognos ULC who has refused to detail his lobbying efforts while the company was seeking state contracts. WAMC's Jill Rontey has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.