Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Thu July 6, 2006
Mass. Statehouse Committee Recommends Extending Statute of Limitations on Childhood Sex Abuse
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – A Massachusetts statehouse committee is recommending that the statute of limitations on childhood sexual abuse cases be extended by 10 years. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has our report.