Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Fri November 9, 2012
Our next guest has a tough job - and I would do it is a second. John Holl travels the country chronicling the story of American beer for his website www.beerbriefing.
His latest book had him touring the Bay State. Massachusetts Breweries is a guide to the State's 46 breweries and brewpubs, types of beer brewed at each site and the author’s pick of the best beer to try. He also includes information on tours, takeout, and food for each brewery.
A journalist since 1996, he has written for The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.