Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Wed December 15, 2004
Massachusetts Caps Enrollment for Medicaid Program
By Kelly Wilkinson
North Adams, MA – Massachusetts has just capped enrollment on a program for the long-term unemployed. The news comes as the governor is meeting in Washington DC with the outgoing Secretary of Health and Human Services about reforming health care in the state. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.