Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New England News
Tue March 28, 2006
Massachusetts Considering Raising Driving Age to Highest in Nation
By Dan Bobkoff
BOSTON, mA – Motor vehicle accidents are the number one killer of teenagers. In the wake of a number of recent deadly crashes involving teens, Massachusetts is considering a bill that would give the state the toughest licensing laws in the country.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief has the details.