Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Tue March 28, 2006
Massachusetts Considering Raising Driving Age to Highest in Nation
By Dan Bobkoff
BOSTON, mA – Motor vehicle accidents are the number one killer of teenagers. In the wake of a number of recent deadly crashes involving teens, Massachusetts is considering a bill that would give the state the toughest licensing laws in the country.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief has the details.