Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Tue March 28, 2006
Massachusetts Considering Raising Driving Age to Highest in Nation
By Dan Bobkoff
BOSTON, mA – Motor vehicle accidents are the number one killer of teenagers. In the wake of a number of recent deadly crashes involving teens, Massachusetts is considering a bill that would give the state the toughest licensing laws in the country.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief has the details.