Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New England News
Tue March 28, 2006
Massachusetts Considering Raising Driving Age to Highest in Nation
By Dan Bobkoff
BOSTON, mA – Motor vehicle accidents are the number one killer of teenagers. In the wake of a number of recent deadly crashes involving teens, Massachusetts is considering a bill that would give the state the toughest licensing laws in the country.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief has the details.