Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri December 9, 2005
Massachusetts internet auction a success
By Jessica Bloustein
Boston, MA – Massachusetts' first internet auction of abandoned property has net the state one hundred forty thousand dollars. State treasurer Tim Cahill (K-HILL) says the success of the auction has inspired the commonwealth to make it a regular operation.
Our Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.